It’s more than just what people think or feel, it’s about what people do. Harness the power of action through:
- Market research: stakeholder and audience analysis, quantitative and qualitative research
- Marketing mix: messaging, tools and tactics
- Materials design and production
- Event planning and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Capacity building: trainings, mentoring
Most communications outreach is built around sharing knowledge about a problem and its solution with the audience. It’s a good first step, but sharing information is rarely enough to get people to act. To create sustainable platforms for long-term dialogue and action, meaningful campaigns need to be grounded in a firm understanding of the audience and what personally motivates them to make a change.
Clear and actionable campaign messaging is developed from this profile, followed by a slew of tools and tactics to promote and enforce the messaging. This is called social marketing, and here at cChange, it’s what we do well.